Local attractions & events
- Migrating birds – see the range of migrating birds from the farm, or visit one of the many nature reserves on the coast or in the Lincolnshire Wolds.
- Seals pups at Donna Nook – see at close quarters some of the 1000 seal pups born each year on Lincolnshire’s coast – a truly remarkable sight.
- Lincolnshire Heritage Weekend – join the tour around our deserted medieval village, the farm, Brackenborough Hall, and grounds on this September weekend, as well as visiting other historical sites, open for free.
- Sloe picking – after the brilliant white blackthorn hedges of spring comes the sloe crop in autumn. Pick as many as you like to keep you in sloe gin until your next visit!
- Wolds Words Festival – Louth Playgoers Theatre stages this annual event attracting large numbers to plays, readings and talks by the famous and not so famous, but always interesting!
- Blackberries – walk around our farm and pick blackberries as they were meant to be picked, straight from the hedges.
- Bonfire Night – join us at Louth’s Charity Bonfire and Firework Display in one of our own fields on bonfire night weekend.
- Year-round attractions