How To Find Us
For Sat Nav use LN11 0NS to get to Brackenborough.
At the entrance to our farm there is a 'Brackenborough Hall Coach House' sign - turn into the drive and over a cattle grid. Continue up the hill and over another cattle grid. The Coach House is straight in front of you and the car park is on the right.
Older Sat Navs may bring you across a farm track through a stream. If you get to Little Grimsby, set your Sat Nav for Louth and then follow our directions below.
Directions from Louth
From the northern roundabout of the Louth bypass (A16) take North Holme Road, following signs for the theatre. Pass Cordeaux School on your right and at the mini-roundabout turn left into Keddington Road. Turn left at the crossroads into Brackenborough Road. Follow this road out of Louth and after 2 miles and 5 right-angle bends you'll see our farm sign on your left.
Directions from further afield
- From the Midlands, West and South - Take the A46 to Lincoln (from the A1 join the A46 at Newark). At the end of the Lincoln bypass follow the A158 to Wragby, then the A157 to Louth.
- From the North and North-West - From the Humber Bridge or the M180 take the A18 past Humberside Airport. Continue until you meet the A16 then turn right towards Louth.
- From Norfolk and East Anglia - Follow the A16 north from Boston towards Louth.
- Bus - Our nearest bus stop is in Louth - see lincsbus for routes and timetables. There are also dial-up, flexible interconnect services.
- Train - Our nearest stations are Market Rasen, Grimsby and Lincoln. There are buses from Grimsby and Lincoln to Louth.
- Plane - Our nearest airport is Humberside, about 45 minutes drive from Brackenborough.
- Taxi - A taxi from Louth to Brackenborough can cost as little as £4, and some have large people carriers available. Try M Goy's Taxis (07840 391730), Streets (01507 608036) or One 2 One (01507 608608).
To encourage the use of public transport we offer a free gift of local produce (e.g. beer, honey, strawberries, Pipers crisps or similar) for anyone who arrives at Brackenborough/Louth by public transport.