Family Friendly Lincolnshire
"Our 5 year old twins had fun playing on the front lawn - football, swings and climbing tree and loved feeding the bull and cows, sitting in the tractor/combine harvester and much more!"
Guest comment, TripAdvisor
The whole family is very welcome at Brackenborough Hall Coach House! We provide:
- Cots and highchairs
- A steriliser, baby monitors and Dream Tubes on request
- Plastic cutlery, cups, bowls and plates
- Toy boxes and puzzles in all apartments as well as a dressing up box, giant Jenga and a wooden train set in Granary
- Enclosed garden with climbing frames, sand pit and toy shed
- Visits with Paul to the cows, chickens, tractors and combine harvester
Families love the space in and around the Coach House and the freedom to explore the gardens - children love the ride on tractors, rope swings, vegetable garden and 'climbing tree'. Our lawn tennis court and football goal are also popular.
Things to Do On The Farm
- Explore our gardens: climb the 'Shaped Tree', play on the rope swings
- Follow our nature trail
- Visit the cows (new born calves from December to April)
- See the tractors and combine harvester
- Look out for owls, bats, hares, badgers and deer
Things to Do in Louth
- Picnic at Hubbard's Hills, cross the stepping stones and feed the ducks!
- Explore Louth with our Kids' Town Trail
- Feed the animals at Rushmore Country Park
- Find the snail trail at Louth Museum then visit Spout Yard play area
- Go swimming at Meridian Leisure Center with its pirate ship and flume
- Climb the tower of Louth parish church
Things to Do in Lincolnshire
- Mablethorpe North End - large sandy beach and Seal Sanctuary
- Rand Farm Park - lovely children's farm with cafe and play area
- Lincoln Castle - walk the castle walls, see the Magna Carta and explore the Victorian Prison
- Cleethorpes - large beach with ice cream, fish and chips and arcades
- Pleasure Island - family theme park with shows and large sweet shop!
Eating Out with Children