"If there is a better farm stay in the United Kingdom, I would be very surprised."
Guest comment, TripAdvisor
Situated on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds, Brackenborough Hall Coach House provides award winning self-catering accommodation on our 800 acre farm. We are only 2 miles from the lovely Georgian market town of Louth, 10 miles from the sandy beaches and nature reserves of Lincolnshire's coast and less than an hour from Lincoln Castle and Cathedral, Hull and Skegness.
Our apartments - Granary, Stables and Saddle Room have been converted from our 18th century Coach House. Since opening in 2007 we have been delighted to win both local and national awards recognising the quality of accommodation and the warm welcome that we extend to all guests.
At Brackenborough you can enjoy:
- An apartment equipped to a five star standard in an historic building full of original features
- The Coach House garden with seating areas, BBQ, children's play area and toys as well as use of the extensive Brackenborough Hall gardens
- Our farm - visit the cows, chickens, tractors and combine harvester, walk in our parkland, go fishing or look out for wildlife including badgers, deer, hares, bats, owls and buzzards
- A short drive to Louth - visit the museum, markets, parks, church spire and wonderful independent shops
- Our fantastic location between the Lincolnshire Wolds and large sandy beaches at the coast
We really enjoy helping guests to make the most of our farm and surroundings: families love the space, walkers can walk from the door, cyclists have use of our secure cycle shed and dogs (and other pets!) are welcome in all apartments. We offer short breaks all year round, with any start day and any number of nights.
We are proud to provide accessible accommodation for guests with limited mobility or hearing/visual impairments.
We would love to welcome you to Brackenborough soon!
Paul and Flora