"The Saddle room was absolutely charming, clean, bright, spacious and fully equipped with more useful items than you could possibly need, nothing had been forgotten."
Guest comment, TripAdvisor
Saddle Room is on the ground floor of the Coach House and sleeps 4 guests in two double bedrooms (plus a double sofa bed in the living area). It was built in the 18th century as stables and the saddle room for the horses at Brackenborough Hall.
In Saddle Room you can enjoy:
- Open plan living space with seating and dining areas, TV and DVD player
- Kitchen equipped to a five star standard (including dishwasher, electric cooker, microwave and washing machine with drier)
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Two double bedrooms each with access to the garden
- Original features including hay racks, saddle hangers, manger and herringbone brick floors
- All bed linen, towels, cleaning materials, tea towels and oven gloves included
- Central heating included
- Free wifi
Saddle Room is suitable for guests with hearing impairments but less mobile guests should be aware that there are two small steps between the dining and living/kitchen areas. Families, walkers, cyclists and pets are all welcome.
All guests at Brackenborough can enjoy:
- Coach House garden with seating, gas barbeque and children's play area
- Local maps, information and 'Things to do' folders
- Brackenborough Hall lawns and gardens - great for football, cricket and tennis
- Free seasonal fruit and vegetables from our garden
- Nature trail and farm walks
- Indoor table tennis
- Plentiful parking and a secure cycle shed