"Just back from a last minute 2 night stay in the Stables... The location is breathtaking and the quirky stables conversion to holiday cottage complete with hay [racks] was superb."
Guest comment, TripAdvisor
Stables is on the ground floor of the Coach House and sleeps 3/4 guests in a double and a single/twin room (plus a double sofa bed in the living area). It was built in the 18th century to stable the horses at Brackenborough Hall.
In Stables you can enjoy:
- Open plan living area with seating and dining table, TV and DVD player
- Kitchen equipped to a five star standard (including dishwasher, electric cooker, microwave and washing machine with drier)
- Bathroom including a bath with overhead shower as well as a separate wet floor shower
- A king size bed in the larger bedroom
- Single bedroom with garden views with an additional pull-out bed
- Original features including hay racks, manger and herringbone brick floors
- All bed linen, towels, cleaning materials, tea towels and oven gloves included
- Central heating included
- Free wifi
Stables is our most accessible apartment and is suitable for guests with limited mobility or a hearing/visual impairment. The accommodation is on the ground floor and there are no steps. Families, walkers, cyclists and pets are all welcome.
All guests at Brackenborough can enjoy:
- Coach House garden with seating, gas barbeque and children's play area
- Local maps, information and 'Things to do' folders
- Brackenborough Hall lawns and gardens - great for football, cricket and tennis
- Free seasonal fruit and vegetables from our garden
- Nature trail and farm walks
- Indoor table tennis
- Plentiful parking and a secure cycle shed