"Their facilities are second to none, everything was immaculate and they had EVERYTHING we needed (we loved the dressing up box and games)."
Guest comment, TripAdvisor
Granary occupies the entire first floor of the Coach House and provides spacious accommodation for up to 8 people in two family bedrooms (plus two double sofa beds in the living area). It was built above the stables in the 1870s to store sacks of grain from the farm.
In Granary you can enjoy:
- Exceptionally spacious living area arranged into two seating areas and two dining spaces
- Kitchen with dishwasher, two fridges, a freezer, large cooker, microwave and a washing machine with drier
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a king-size bed and two singles
- Second family bedroom with two single beds and a super-king bed (this can be split into two singles on request)
- Original features including the grain winch and the workings of the 19th century Coach House clock
- All bed linen, towels, cleaning materials, tea towels and oven gloves included
- Central heating included
- Free wifi
Granary is suitable for guests with hearing/visual impairments. Granary is reached by steps at the back of the Coach House but once inside there is a level, carpeted floor throughout. Families, walkers, cyclists and pets are all welcome.
The living area in Granary can be arranged so that up to 24 guests can dine together - perfect for groups booking all three apartments.
All guests at Brackenborough can enjoy:
- Coach House garden with seating, gas barbeque and children's play area
- Local maps, information and 'Things to do' folders
- Brackenborough Hall lawns and gardens - great for football, cricket and tennis
- Free seasonal fruit and vegetables from our garden
- Nature trail and farm walks
- Indoor table tennis
- Plentiful parking and a secure cycle shed