Local attractions & events
- Easter – enjoy Spring in the country as new shoots sprout all around.
- Migrating birds – spot the huge number of migrating birds that pass over Lincolnshire, particularly along the coast.
- Blossom – Brackenborough is at its most beautiful when the hedges and orchard trees are covered in blossom and many trees and flowers are blooming.
- Spalding Flower Festival – see the unique Spalding Flower Festival, with all the floats ornately decorated with tulips.
- Colourful countryside – this is the time the countryside is most colourful; the deep greens contrasting with bright yellow.
- Walking festival – in the last two weeks of May come to the Lincolnshire Wolds when there are many guided walks.
- Birdsong – enjoy the song of the returning birds and watch them nesting in the grounds of Brackenborough Hall.
- Blackthorn/hawthorn hedges – follow one of the many walks by the colourful hedges covered in bright white blossom.
- Badger watching – as the evenings get longer, sit quietly by one of the setts on our farm and wait to see them emerge.
- Year-round attractions