Top ten things to do at Brackenborough Hall Coach House
- Take a free guided tour of Brackenborough deserted medieval village, the Hall, grounds and farm.
- Go badger or bird watching on the farm, visit the many local nature reserves or see the seals at the coast, with their pups born between November and January.
- Walk one of the many paths in the Wolds, or even the ‘Round Louth Walk’ starting from the Coach House.
- Visit one of the many sandy beaches of the Lincolnshire coast, build a sand castle and swim in the sea!
- Sample the famous local Lincolnshire food and drink – from plum bread, stuffed chine, Lincolnshire sausages, Poacher or Yellowbelly cheese, to a number of local beers.
- Visit the historic city of Lincoln – see the stunning cathedral, walk round the castle walls and amble down or struggle up Steep Hill!
- Stroll around Louth’s traditional market on Wednesday, Friday or Saturday and bid at the auctions before climbing the steps of the church tower for the amazing views.
- Take the family to Hubbard’s Hills – picnic, feed the ducks, play and paddle in the river in this beautiful glaciated valley.
- Have a day fishing on the farm’s pond or play a round of golf at one of the many local golf courses.
- Visit Horncastle, or Hemswell – the antiques centres of England!
Also of interest:
- Superb locally sourced food and drink (Select Lincolnshire)
- Local food & drink
- Local information
- Year-round and seasonal attractions