Dog Friendly Self
-Catering in Lincolnshire
"This is definitely a pet friendly place and our dog loved the walks just as much as we did. The beauty is that you can just walk straight from the door for miles round rolling countryside."
Guest comment, TripAdvisor
Many of our guests bring their dogs to Brackenborough - there are walks from the door and there's lots of space for them to exercise. Dogs are welcome in all of our apartments, although Saddle Room and Stables are most suitable with brick and wooden floors. We have also welcomed cats, hamsters and gerbils!
Walking with dogs
- On our farm - there are 800 acres to explore!
- In the Lincolnshire Wolds - we provide leaflets and maps with several walks starting from the Coach House
- At the beach - Mablethorpe North End, Theddlethorpe and Anderby Creek welcome dogs all year
Visiting our local pubs with dogs
- The Gas Lamp in Louth serves real ale brewed on the premises
- The Woolpack, also in Louth, serves good pub food
- The Royal Oak at Little Cawthorpe has a large garden and serves meals
- The Waggon & Horses in South Reston serves good food
- Water bowls, food bowls and mats
- Spare leads and torches
- Scoops, disposal bags and a lidded bin for waste
- Furniture throws and dog towels (on request)
- A hose and bucket for washing pets (on request)
- Details of local vets and pet shops
In consideration for other guests, dogs are not allowed on beds and sofas, and are not to be left unsupervised. We charge £20 per dog.
We hope that you will bring your pet to visit us soon!